Feb 20,2008
Feb 20,2008
I found them to be friendly at first, and only picked them because the other estate agent, FBM, said, after I told them I would like a quick sale, " you could always drop the price" !!!!! Good start there then.

I told WWP that I did not want any chains at all, as my property was vacant and did not want to be in a chain. In short they took so long and lied consistantly to myself and the purchaser wasting my time and everyone elses.

I kicked them into touch by ripping their sign of my house and bringing it back to the shop and demanding my keys... They did not know who I was and had to provide ID, shameful cosidering I, YES I, did all the running for them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of West Wales Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of West Wales Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for West Wales Property Services Office 1