Oct 05,2010
Oct 05,2010
It's been over 4 months since we had paid the initial holding deposit and we still haven't received the money back even when the landlord rejected our bid the next day. We called them continuously over the next month every single day and never got a response. Each time, everyone we would speak to would pass the buck around and it will go the accounts section in the end which always seemed to be either on holiday or on the phone. We were so disappointed in dealing with such agents as first experience in London. They have still not given back the money and I hope people read these reviews and get to know the real deal behind this company.
By: Robert Andrews
Feb 22, 2011
Dear Cgs,

As I have not heard from you, I can only assume that your deposit was transferred back to you & your enquiry dealt with.

If this is incorrect, I would urge you to make further contact. In the meantime, I shall close this complaint as settled.

For further information or assistance email finance@madisonbrook.com

Yours sincerely

Robert Andrews
By: Robert Andrews
Oct 28, 2010
Dear Cgs,

Thank you for your comment. I do apologise that you feel that your experience has been negative.

I have looked through our company records and do not see any holiding deposits outstanding for a period longer than 4 days.

Our policy is to return deposits within a quick timeframe and usually on the Friday payment run. May I ask you to please contact me on 020 7474 5505 or at ra@madisonbrook.com to give me further details.

Yours Sincerely
Rob Andrews

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands