Oct 05,2010
Oct 05,2010
Streets Ahead have consistently provided excellent customer service. Their staff at the Crystal Palace site (Nick Durkin and Daniel Sarpong in particular) have gone above and beyond to find accommodation for me and have twice managed to find tenants for my flat when I wanted to get out of the contracts early. Nick also helped me out of a sticky situation last year - I was due to move into a property, only to find out on the day of the move that the landlord had let it to somebody else; Nick quickly and calmly found me a brilliant new property within 2 days and I was settled in by the end of the week - I will never forget this!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch