Oct 05,2010
Oct 05,2010
I strongly advice never using this agent to let your property. My tennants have also advised not to use them to rent a property so they have managed to upset both sides of their business!

Dealing with them was one of the most stressful and frustrating times of my life. I don't even want to write a letter of compliant so that I never have to be in contact with them again.

The agents are very pushy so make sure you read everything careful and take your time (if for some strange reason you do decide to use them).

Do not expect any help from them once you have signed the agreement and are legally bound as they are not interested - obviously they are not interested in repeat business as I will never use them again in any capacity.

So far I have had to also chase for all my rental payments as they firstly overcharged their fees by about 300% and this month they just seem to have forgotten - not helpful when you have a mortgage to pay.

The only positive is that the headoffice is slightly better at dealing with your issues than the terrible office in Balham!

Please please for your sanity use another agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 3