Oct 04,2010
Oct 04,2010
Recently moved into a rented property let by ACORN lettings in south-east London. I paid all my fees up-front, provided all the necessary paperwork, i.e., references, statements and such like.

However, what was to be a new beginning in my new home quickly became a living nightmare. The radiators stopped working, the water pressure in the flat caused the taps to spit water in torrid bursts and when it rained, water would seep into the living room in rivulets to create a small-sized lake at the entrance to the living room.

Despite all my attempts to get the property manager to do anything about it, I have come against a brick wall of inactivity and prevarication of all the issues mentioned above. They were only too happy to take my money at the start and with the busy nature of my job, I just haven't got the time to chase them around.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 11! To leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn - New Homes Office 11