Oct 02,2010
Oct 02,2010
I recently went for a viewing of a one-bed flat with Felicity J Lord, Bow office. From the outset I was astounded at their rudeness towards me, they were abrupt and immediately pressurising. I was early for my appointment and so waited in their offices and noticed that they were also very rude on the phone to current tenants who were phoning up with problems or questions.
The flat viewing was very quick, I have never been taken around a property so quickly with no time to look at anything. The flat was ok but nothing particularly special, but I was made to feel like it was the only one-bed flat left in London and if I didn't take it I would never find anything else. I was laughed at by the estate agent for trying to take photographs but I needed them as my husband wasn't there to view the property with me. It almost felt like I was being bullied - I actually left the appointment feeling shocked.

As FJLord do not reveal their estate agent fees over the phone you have to go to the viewing and say that you want to rent the property before they will tell you the fees. They fired off a load of figures to me very quickly - including
By: Customer Relations Manager
Oct 14, 2010
Dear tired_of_flathunting

I am sorry you are unhappy with the service you have received from Felicity J Lord. If you would like us to investigate this further, please email the details to sharon.collins@spicerhaart.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4