Oct 02,2010
Oct 02,2010
I do not advise anybody to get involved with this agency as I have had a hugely unpleasant experience with them. To be honest I think once they have the tenants' money you and the tenant are the last thing they think of.

I've got consumer watchdog who are going to investigate them. They do not communicate with you once they have the money from the tenant. Although the tenants have been in for over a week, no money and no contract has been sent to me. Do not do business with them.
By: therentingqueen
Nov 09, 2010
maybe you should try using a small family service that cares about people instead of all these flashy offices flashy cars...... someone has to pay for them! Thats you the customers!!!! If you want a quality lettings service try lewisham lettings I found them to be most helpfull and reasonable in price
By: Rose
Oct 21, 2010
I am also in the same position. They simply ignore my emel when I ask about my deposit
By: Desperate Dan
Oct 20, 2010
Dear Susan, I, too, have my property let by Ludlow Thompson, and i've experienced the same for 4 months. No money, no contact, no action of any kind, just false promises.

I am now going to contact watchdog to investigate them also. Maybe I can help Susan and I would like to know what the watchdog have they say.
By: tezzer
Oct 12, 2010
Dear Susan,
Like yourselve I have expirenced the same poor service with Ludlow Thompson. I am currently waiting for the The Property Ombudsman to look into my complaint. I would like to make contact with yourselve to discuss this if poss. We maybe able to back each other up.
Good luck

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

ludlowthompson