Sep 24,2013
By: 'Andrew'
Sep 24,2013
Having not sold a house for many years, frankly I was not looking forward to the experience.
However the whole experience from the beginning to end was far beyond my expectation.
I have passed on my experience to friends and colleagues with a work of advice. If you select a number of estate agents to estimate the value of your house before considering which one to choose, may sure that ¢â‚¬ËœProspect Estate Agency' is the last that you ask to visit. If, as I was, you are impressed by their professionalism , then you have saved time as I signed up there and then.
Not only did they live up to their promises, they sold the house at the full asking price (all agents quoted the same price) within 7 days.
I could not possibly have asked for more.
From Jon promising to deliver a ¢â‚¬Ëœsale',, to Hugo finding ¢â‚¬Ëœreal' buyers, and finally Georgina, who was fantastic in dealing with the Solicitors throughout, the whole experience was a stress free as it possibly could be. I can only say a big thankyou to the whole ¢â‚¬Ëœteam' for a job well done.
There will only be one place I will phone next time I have the need for an Estate Agent.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Oct 24, 2013
Thank you for such a lovely review, it's nice to hear we made the experience of selling your're home after many years a positive one. Its was pleasure working with you.

Prospect Estate Agency