Oct 01,2010
Oct 01,2010
Having read this comment I would like to add something of our 'contact' with Chilterns Estate Agents in Thetford. Some of the employees are very rude and hostile and repeatedly bombarded us with phone calls asking us to let them sell our property for us. These calls plus the weekly posting of leaflets/compliment slips requesting we contact them came repeatedly for months on end. They are aware that we are pensioners but kept on and on. I would never consider dealing with that company ever and would never recommend them.
By: Manager for Chilterns Residential
Oct 09, 2010
There is a very fine line between pro-active and assertive Agency and harrassment. As a Company we do have procedures in place to prevent people from receiving unwanted mail and calls. Please fee free to email me andy@chilternsestateagents.co.uk and I will look into your concerns further.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk) Office 1! To leave a new review of Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk) Office 1

Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk)

14 Bridge Street Thetford