Oct 01,2010
Oct 01,2010
We decided to give them a go as we had to move out of our previous house quick due to an awful student landlord and they seemed really helpful... big mistake.

Because we are students we had to fork out a large deposit for a guarantor, I have never had a problem with paying rent or with money so I can't see why I needed to get my mum involved.

We moved into our flat in January 2010 and we have never received a metre reading from them, so we have had to pay and remaining bills from the previous tenant. They claimed they couldn't get into the metre reading cupboard but it was unlocked the whole time, but it was only when E.On were sending us threating letters that we discovered this. We managed to get one reading from Key Properties as they rent out a lot of the flats here.

The code to get into the building changed a couple of weeks ago and they never bothered to tell us, what makes it even worse is that somebody from Isaac Anthony lives here so they know we needed the code!! Theres nothing worse than being stuck outside waiting for other people to let you in!

We had a problem with the washing machine, I reported it twice and nobody replied for a few days, so I decided to ring them. I explained that I thought it was something that was caught in the filter, however because of the design of the kitchen I wasn't sure how to get to the filter as there was wood blocking it. Instead of asking my landlord how to get to the filter they sent a plumber round who charged us
By: MadeInManchester
May 13, 2011
They can not stop maintenance works for non payment of rental - call them advise them that.. Also mention you have talked to the council!
By: Emma
Oct 07, 2010
Also, after 3 emails and 3 months of asking for a lightbulb, the reply I get is "we are waiting for your next rent to send a contractor round"... I don't need a contractor! I've paid rent twice since I emailed them!!!!!! All I need to know is what type of bulb it is as it's not in shops!! I hate them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 1! To leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Isaac Anthony Office 1