Sep 21,2013
By: 'lucy'
Sep 21,2013
I found the service at the Maidenhead office very poor, they were quick to take my money but I then didn\'t hear anything for a few weeks, and it was up to me to enquire rather than keeping mw informed. I then phoned a week before i was due to move as o had not heard about confirmation of check in and final money to be paid, i was then told that the person dealing with my let had left! No one had bothered to inform me of this. The letting manager got back to me and said it had been passed on to the property mgt team but when i phoned them they hadn\'t received anything. After going into the office to find out what was happening the manager was very apologetic. I then managed to speak to a very helpful lady in the property mgt team (franscesca) who got everything sorted for me. The service i received from her was good. I feel that considering i paid £400 in fees i expect a level of service that reflects this.
Better communication and service.
Attached Files
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Oct 23, 2013
Thank you for your comments.

Please feel free to contact us by email on dbrown@prospect.co.uk or by phone on 0118 979 7770 and I will be pleased to discuss this with you further.

Prospect Estate Agency