Sep 19,2013
By: 'Charles'
Sep 19,2013
It\'s an absolute wonder that these guys are still in business, or indeed, allowed to continue doing business. Classic example of the kind of agents that give the industry a bad name.

These guys wasted so much of my time and caused me so much grief. They took forever to get their paperwork together, causing delays to completion. And when I eventually bought the flat, and I turned up on the first day after completion, the keys I was told would be left at reception waiting for me - weren\'t there. And when I finally got those keys, two days later, and took possession of the flat, the flat still had loads of unwanted furniture and stuff in it, despite the fact that we had agreed on VACANT possession. But to top it all off, there was a long scratch down the corridor, which wasn\'t there when I first viewed the flat, obviously the result of the previous tenant dragging a heavy object out without adequate care during the process of vacating the flat.

All attempts to seek redress and compensation were, of course, ignored. And after a couple of months, I simply gave up and decided life was too short to stay angry at these idiots. They\'ll get theirs.

Worst estate agents ever. They won\'t be getting my business when I decide to rent out or sell my flat, that\'s for sure. Avoid like the plague.

LPS Direct (uk) ltd