Sep 29,2010
Sep 29,2010
Rude, aggressive & pushy children who are unable to have a developing adult conversation with open 2 way communication. As with all children they like to interrupt and throw toys out of the pram when things don't go their way.

Continually called my mobile when advised not to, I work in medicine so I was with a pt, they knew this (especially one of them, who I believe to still be in nappies), he called my mobile several times in 20 mins and persisted even though I told him I couldn't speak, he also did the same at my wifes work.

He accused me of being a prolific withdrawer even though I had withdrawn from 2 properties due to spinal surgery old and new due to a previous rugby accident.

If you're going to develop a team, make sure it's not full of silly schoolkids, you want results collate a team who have personal and career experience.

My advice to you all will be to never use Romans of Basingstoke. Try Oliver Thorne instead, now there's experience.

I will continue to barrage this company due to the way they spoke with myself and harrassed my wife. It will continue through youtube, forums, papers if I can and any other place where people will listen. I will ask existing customers who have for sale signs up why thery're using this company and do my best to piss them off as much as they did my family.

Go with them at your peril. They're amateurs. You've been warned.
By: abcdx
Apr 13, 2011
Exactly my experience a year later!! I get frustrated speaking to them that I am going to go through with ADR. I find that an easier option than beating round the bush with the property manager. Obviously not very educated bunch. I also paid close to £200 less in agency renting my luxury flat in canary wharf in London compared to what I paid in Reading with Romans for a 950pcm house. So just go somewhere else to start with- Atlantis even I've tried them before. They're not amazing but I didn't have a bad experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 3! To leave a new review of Romans Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 3