Sep 29,2010
Sep 29,2010
There has been a catalogue of problems right from the start and I should not signed the agreement when the documentation was incorrect and couldn't even get my email address right, even though I completed the necessary documentation.

The customer service has continued at the same low level with various people, including the Manager of Lettings not returning my calls nor responding to my emails. She promises to call me back, but on three different occasions neglected to call. When I called, I was supposed to be talking with a 'new starter', but it did occur to me that I was acutally speaking with the manager herself. It wouldn't surprise me. She was supposed to call me yesterday, but surprise, surprise no phone call. This is the level of service you can expect from the Manager of Lettings!

Rental payment has been late arriving 3-4 weeks after when it was due and funnily enough, the statement and cheque sent by post to me in Australia, which I can't cash and need to send the cheque back to teh UK to get my legal rep. to pay into my bank account. It's a complete debacle!

If you are considering getting into business with GPees, I would strongly urge you to think twice and to walk the other way. It's not worth the stress, pain and hassle. They are a shoddy practice and have no respect for their clients.

For anyone having the misfortune of being a tenant or landlord/ landlady with them, follow this procedure:
- Record all communication (dates, times and people's names).
- If no result after sufficient time of enquiry, submit a formal complaint to their HQ.
- Submit a formal complaint to the Property Ombudsman.
I'm in this process now.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Farnham! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Farnham