Feb 18,2008
Feb 18,2008
Avoid them like the plague! I've had a catalogue of problems with them (and I only rented with them for 6 months). Issues include:

- Flat not ready on move in date. Filthy and full of building materials. I turned up with my furniture but couldnt sleep there. My 7 month old son and I had to go back to our old apartment and sleep on the floor for 2 nights while they arrange cleaning.
- You can never get them on the phone. No one is ever available to take your call.
- Most of the staff are rude and have an unhealthy sense of self-importance.
- I tried to arrange repairs for 6 months! But, I moved out and the repairs were never done!
- They harassed me with letters every 2 weeks 3 months before the end of my tenancy to enquire whether I would be renewing.
- At the end of tenancy they tried to charge me for missing lightbulbs when the bulbs were missing when I moved in (and it was clearly stated on my inventory check-in that there were bulbs missing).
- Finally I left the flat in impeccable condition but they claimed there was a "stain" on the carpet. They took it upon themselves to have the whole carpet cleaned and deducted it from my deposit. They didn't even give me a chance to clean the "stain" myself, nor did they consult me about any quotes or invoices. I never gave any consent.

Rest assured I am disputing this situation through Deposit Protection Service.

Stay away from Saxton Mee there are too may estate agents in Sheffield to bother with them! You dont need the headache!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Saxton Mee Office 5! To leave a new review of Saxton Mee Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Saxton Mee Office 5