Sep 23,2010
By: 'J1SUA'
Sep 23,2010
There are honest, hard working agents out there, ones that return calls when they say they will and go that extra step to get things moving.

This is for a purchase so the agent didn't need to give me the attention and just look after the vendor, not even our agents for our sale met 10% of Castles efforts! In fact I have not heard from our agents since we were under offer!

Special mention to Charlie. He has kept in touch and returned my enquiries in the same day, called me back when he said he would and has just been absolutely outstanding, an asset to Castles! Charlie has done more than was asked, very friendly and made the process easy

If we every move on, we will be coming to see Charlie at Castles again! Keep up the standards!

Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham)

7 South Street Farnham