Sep 13,2013
By: 'Melissa Mc Cauley'
Sep 13,2013
Lilac Lettings are both incredibly professional and extremely approachable. My husband and I have been impressed with every stage of the letting process. When I first emailed about setting up a viewing of a property, they phoned me in less than two hours and we had a viewing for the next day. They were always available to answer questions when we were going through the application process, and they\'ve been just as helpful now that we\'re settled into the property. Most importantly though, it\'s obvious from the moment that you meet Deb and Deb that they are committed to doing the best for both their landlords and their tenants. They\'re the best agency we\'ve worked with by a mile!

Lilac Lettings