Feb 18,2008
By: 'Ann'
Feb 18,2008
6 people found
this helpful
An old boyfriend of mine rented a flat under a company tenancy. Leaks in every room, after under a year he walked out - leaving rent unpaid because they'd never fulfilled their obligations to him as a tenant. More people should do this - just communicate your complaints in writing (pref email and ask for "read receipt" so you have evidence), take photos, get the neighbors around so you have evidence. Preferably, just never use them - too much negative publicity so you should know better!
Was this helpful? Yes

Agent Response / Add a Comment

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review.

Note: Your comment will not be activated until you click on the link in an email sent to your address as submitted in the form above. By clicking on Submit Comment you agree to receive an activation email from allAgents.


73-79 Balham High Road Balham, London
Greater London
SW12 9AP

020 8772 8000

Opening hours

As Seen On

Find the Best Agent to
Sell or Rent Your Home