Sep 22,2010
Sep 22,2010
I have just had the priviledge to be interviewed by Panorama regarding this company and from what I was told it was a good turn out at the meeting. I'm so glad that someone is finally doing something about them and it will let others know never to use them. My advice is get out while you can!
By: Rach1982
Oct 01, 2010
Lea The same thing happened to myself regarding tame estate but they didnt give me a reason as to why they evicted me. They did produce any court papers except the one stating a bailiff was coming round at 11am. they didnt even consider giving me a few extra days they gave me a few hours to get what i needed and get out. They have left myself and my 3 children with nowhere to live and i am currently living apart from my 2 oldest children which is no good for my youngest as he needs the contact with his brother and sister before he starts thinking he is an only child. Could people who was at the meeting please hunt me down on facebook? I am under rachel abbott king and the picture is of me. I havent been contacted off bill regarding anything, havent seen bill since the meeting but would be really good if i could get back in touch with everyone from the meeting as we r in the same boat n was a great support for each other while we were there.
By: me
Sep 23, 2010
Leah ring Bill at Shelter 02075052032 he will help you as he has helped everyone with the problems they are having with tame estates, I hope everything goes ok for you and I wishing your little girl happy birthday lets hope her birthday wish comes true for you all xx ring him as soon as poss.
By: lea
Sep 23, 2010
I received a letter yesterday stating I would be evicted today at eleven due to arrears.
I have reciepts that show all the payments made by me and a statement that housing benefit provided showing the direct payments they have made to tame estates.
However they said I never attended a court hearing so the landlord was granted possession in my absence.
I never knew about the court hearing and on the date they claim it took place I was giving birth to my third child.
They came today with baylifs and were horrible to me they agreed to let me have till monday to gather up my belongings but as of monday morning me and my three kids will be homeless and I have done nothing to deserve it as I'm in no arrears
How can they get away with treating us like this I'm beside myself with worry and its my little girls seventh birthday on tuesday how will I make it special without a roof over our heads
Tame estates are spinless roofless creatures they need putting down x
By: unhappytenant
Sep 23, 2010
Hi , it looks like we all are in the same boat regarding these letters. I am also and always have been up to date and still get them along with my guarantor each week. At least now we are not isolated and it is all coming out into the open. There are contact numbers on this site for Bill at Shelter etc. don't feel alone with it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1