Sep 22,2010
Sep 22,2010
I would strongly recommend to not choose Oliver Bond letting agents. We have had a very bad experience with them right from the start. Their initial holding fee is too high and they have many hidden fees and charges. None of them were informed till the last minute. Service is bad. Avoid them if you can. Also we are now having a real porblme getting them to admit that they are holding the deposit. They are not part of ARLA or the Deposit Fund. If we had seen this website and knew that they are not trading like most agents we would have saved a lot of time money and agrovation.
By: oscarteddie
Jan 05, 2011
I think they are dishonest, since 27 October, they have only paid one month's of the rent paid to them by my tenants. In other words they have kept
By: Alex
Sep 27, 2010
I could not agree more with Betsy. We had a disgusting level of service from Oliver Bond, where they took at hefty

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver Bond Office 1! To leave a new review of Oliver Bond Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver Bond Office 1