Sep 21,2010
Sep 21,2010
I got my accomodation through Tenant Network this year after being recommended by my brother that got his the previous year, mine and my friends experience was of excellent standard and I definitely wouldnt hesitate in recommending their services to friends and family in the future. We had an appointment to see 5 properties, on arrival at the Southsea office we found that everything was in place for us to proceed straight to our destinations. We were with the agent for well over an hour and eventually chose our place which we are living in now. We are first year students so will need another property next year, my first point of call will be Tenant Network for sure. Thank you for your help this year :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3! To leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Network Office 3