Feb 15,2008
Feb 15,2008
Along with many others I am owed money by this lying man. He owes my tenants their deposits & me my rent. CID say the Crown Prosecution Service have reviewed all the facts & evidence & decided there will be no criminal prosecution! Mr Taylors conduct falls out of CID remit & into a civil one!!

Looks like we are all the fall guys for this devious man. As he has no assets it would be a waste of our own money to take a civil suit against him. I believe him to be in rental property in Winnersh Berks RG41 5JJ & his son is still at the local School.

Good Luck if this helps anyone. If anyone has any information please let me know! If we all stick together we may manage to get at least some of our money & save costs on solicitors if anyone thinks it is worth pursuing him.
By: Gill
Mar 18, 2008
I've only just returned from Oz after visiting the daughter whose house was let by David Taylor so am a bit behind with the goings on. He's failed to protect our tenant's deposit but also has some of my daughter's furniture in storage somewhere. Does anyone have any idea where his storage place is please? How do we know he has no assets? What has he done with all the money he's received? What happened to the ice hockey team he supported?

I'd be happy to join with anyone who feels it worth pursuing things further - maybe throught the Small Claims Court (although I don't know much about it)?
By: Letdown landlord
Mar 08, 2008
David owes me 5 months rent and also has 3 months rent from my tenant (that i've had to cover).

He has set up another agency - Apollo Property Management but seems to have disappeared recently.

Please post any updates on his whereabouts because he should not be allowed to get away with this!
By: rsm
Feb 16, 2008
David also owes me 5 Months rent, and has my tenants deposit

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Taylor Office 1! To leave a new review of David Taylor Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Taylor Office 1