Sep 17,2010
Sep 17,2010
I have rented property through 3 estate agents in the past and Underwoods have been by far the worst of the 3.

On the face of things they appear to be a professional, well staffed and a knowledgeable company.

Once you become a tenant they become expensive, inflexible and un-contactable, the service appears to benefit their client and penalise their customer.

This is purely my opinion and I am sure that others have had a positive experience but I would never use the service again and I would advise other's to exercise caution if considering using their services.
By: ST
Mar 30, 2011
I completely agree with every thing that you have said. I have had the exact same experience with them and I would never let with them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1