Sep 17,2010
Sep 17,2010
I was looking for an unfurnished flat and the marketing agent showed me a flat which could be let on a furnished or unfurnished basis, was clearly stated on the information sheet. I agreed to take out an 18 month lease subject to the landlord removing all the contents apart from two sofas. To my horror, I moved into the flat to find all the old and dirty contents were there. The estate has now denied that there was an agreement and that the word UNFURNISHED printed in the information sheet was a printed error. What a joke and a disgrace for a reputable firm like Hamptons. I am in the process of taking legal actions against them.

Having complained this to a few people, I now realised that there are many people who have bad experiences with Hamptons, some of whom called them Cowboys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hamptons International Branch! To leave a new review of Hamptons International Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hamptons International Branch