Sep 03,2013
By: 'Blah Blah Blah'
Sep 03,2013
Absolute disgrace of company, had an incredibly stressful time with GJM. Harry Payne was the most patronizing agent of the company, receiving snotty and unreasonable emails every so often, disclosing personal information about the other tenants to each of us. When ever we asked for things to be done within the house they took ages to respond. When viewings for the house started we were not given 24 hours notice as they would just turn up unannounced, one the of the agents even forced their way into my room when it was locked while i was sleeping, not even knocking. We were lied to from the beginning with this company, the garden was a complete mess, mildew on the walls with the paint chipping off, the bath was leaking onto the kitchen light underneath which could of caused a bad accident, there was an infestation of moths and mice and the fact that the house was a mess when we arrived when we were told it was going to have all these problems sorted before we moved in.

Lastly when ever i would call up to pay my rent some of the agents would become annoyed i was paying through the phone and would stress to me about setting up a standing order with my bank, saying its in the contract WHEN IT WASN\'T EVEN IN THE CONTRACT.

I stress to anyone out there, do not go with GJM, they will rip you off, lie to you, stress you out and treat you like dirt. I know i wont be going with them ever again.

GJM Property