Sep 14,2010
Sep 14,2010
Stay away from these cowboys.
By: Nessa
Mar 05, 2014
I'm worried we viewed and paid the 75 pound other day for one of their property's as were desperate for a 3 bed roomed, tonite I've read so many bad things about these people. We actually thought for once something was going our way and would be moving very soon. The fact they didn't want a bond was fantastic due to us not having much money and yes the property was a bit shabby but I was more than happy to decorate, the guy stated there was a few jobs still to be done. I'm guessing they wouldn't have been completed!
Ah well that more money we lost but not as much as last time and reading this and other posts, we and the guarantor could've lost thousands in long run. Were gutted and stuck where we are but I suppose there will be something one day. If anybody knows any DECENT landlords who don't scam people and are willing to accept DSS with little or no bond...or admin charges etc let me know Lol , I'm guessing these days they're thin on the ground unless they have an ulterior motive.
By: Rach1982
Sep 20, 2010
Lauren that all depends on which is ur dad? I've had so many bad dealings with this company and I've only found one decent member of staff.
By: Lauren
Sep 16, 2010
My dad is the handyman for tame estates and i can reassure you he is no cowboy!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1