Sep 12,2010
Sep 12,2010
Terrible! Useless and CityZen Estate Agents even had the cheek to insult me!!. The previous occupants did a runner and CityZen Estate Agents knew that there were numerous bills with extremely high debts yet they did not tell me this when I enquired about the electricity company. CityZen just told me to wait for the next bill as supposedly they did not know who the energy provider is. Just a week after moving in, when I came back from work, my electricity was cut off as EDF had given prior warnings before I moved in. I desperately tried to contact the CityZen Property Management but as it was after working hours no one was in the office so I had to call the phone number of the CityZen estate agent whom I signed the contract with (her name is Alesandra Macsim). Next morning when I spoke to her to get my tenancy faxed to EDF as proof that I just moved in (I had not been given the tenancy contract to keep) she scolded me for calling her at 10pm saying what do you expect me to do? Mind you, when the electricity was cut off, the alarm was blaring in intervals through out the night and I was not given any alarm code when i moved in. This continued till next morning. CityZen Property Management took their own sweet time in faxing my tenancy to EDF and even had the cheek to tell me that there is no big deal about having no electricity for the weekend! CityZen were no help in sorting out the alarm which rang and finally stopped 18 hours later. CityZen staff refused to let me speak to the manager stating that the manager does not want to speak to me until next monday (which is 2 days away). EDF were so sympathetic and were shocked with the way CityZen treated me as it was their fault for not telling me that EDF was my energy provider so that I could notify them of my moving in.
Never ever have any dealings with them!
By: Roduet
Oct 24, 2012
He is far from being stupid. The agent could have provided assistance on how to switch off the alarm. I work in the legal side of property dealings and should he have tried to turn off the alarm at his on accord without instructions from the agency, the agent can easily say that the tenant tampered with the alarm box without calling for assistance.
By: Roduet
Oct 24, 2012
By: jonnyball
Jun 24, 2011
[[EDIT ORIGINAL START]]
so when you called the sales woman at 10pm what on earth did you think she was going to do for you? why didnt you just call npas when you moved in to find out who your energy supplier was? Honestly, I work as an agent and the stupidity and inability of people to sort out simple problems never fails to amaze me.
[[EDIT ORIGINAL END]]

so when you called the sales woman at 10pm what on earth did you think she was going to do for you? why didnt you just call npas when you moved in to find out who your energy supplier was? Honestly, I work as an agent and the inability of people to sort out simple problems never fails to amaze me.

CityZen Estate Agents Ltd