Aug 27,2013
By: 'Matt'
Aug 27,2013
I have rented as a tenant with Preston Baker for the last two years. Shortly after starting my tenancy Marie took over as the Senior Property Manager and therefore became my first point of call for any issues I had.

Throughout this time Marie has always been incredibly helpful, polite, professional and efficient, endeavouring at every stage of our communication to fulfil comprehensively and wholeheartedly my query/issue. I have always found communicating with Marie very easy and she is readily available, either via phone or email. Marie portrays a very open and transparent work ethic, subsequently, you always feel in the loop and very well informed. Based on my experience of both Marie and Preston Baker as a whole, I would have no hesitation in using this company again or in recommending them to friends and family

Preston Baker