Sep 10,2010
Sep 10,2010
I have contacted them three or four times regarding different properties, get the initial call back - they take the details and never bother to schedule an appointment or call back. Absolutely hate their attitude, will never use them ever. I guess they decide that I am not worth their while - lack of basic customer service.
By: Fuming
Aug 19, 2013
SNG - I completely agree. Currently selling with them and I found the same. Worse still feedback from prospective buyers seems top be used as a tool by the agent to justify their valuation or to encourage seller to take an offer.
By: SNG
Jun 01, 2011
Definitely Sutton branch agents are over valued the prices of the properties compare to other agents. I compared the prices of other agents, these guys always putting higher prices and creating high expectation to the sellers.
By: Mr And Mrs L
Oct 01, 2010
That's very odd because I had the opposite experience. Isn't it the person you buy into more than the brand in reality?

I have sold several properties through different branchs in Surrey including Sutton and they were super. I have always had prompt feedback within hours of every viewing. Every viewing was accompanied unliked other agents I have used! Shame that you have experience a different attitude. I would reccomend them time and time again. Mr and Mrs L

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 38! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 38, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 38