Sep 10,2010
Sep 10,2010
We move into our new flat tomorrow in Whitechapel.

We dealt with Richard Jennings, who has been the best estate agent we have ever dealt with by far. He was incredibly efficient, professional and friendly at all times.

He was always happy to take my calls and to answer my massive amount of questions. He also phoned me as soon as any suitable flats became available, and he managed to sort everything out for us at short notice.

I felt that he understood exactly what we wanted from our new place, and really helped us to find the perfect flat. He was honest, helpful, and genuinely a real pleasure to talk to.

When we eventually move out, I will certainly be calling Richard straight away to help us with our next move.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London