Sep 10,2010
Sep 10,2010
Echoing other people's views - do not use LudlowThompson under any circumstances.

I am currently seeking legal help as under the terms of my tenancy agreement, the landlord should have registered by deposit with the DPS and has failed to do so. I pressed Ludlow Thompson and the management company with emails and phone calls - all to no avail.
They are ignorant, rude, unprofessional, lack any integrity as a business and I am stunned that they are still allowed to trade.

And before someone from "Customer Services" writes anything saying, "please address your complaint to, I have to one thing to say ... "Talk to my lawyer".
By: customer services
Sep 21, 2010
Dear Reviewer
Unfortunately we cannot identify you from your review, please get in contact with us so we can assist you.
Our procedures are such that all landlords must provide evidence to us that they have registered the deposits as per current legislation. Where they do not we will register deposits for them and withhold the funds until we are confident a tenants deposit is protected.
There are several deposit schemes in operation and it is possible the landlord has registered with another scheme other than the DPS.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park