Aug 22,2013
By: 'JoanneSeaby'
Aug 22,2013
They are the worst company I have ever dealt with! Do not go with them!
So many problems, no water to the flat, no heating, toilet broken, then flooded the flat, no internet, and no help!!! The amount of emails we had sent and no replies only reply we every got was when we gave a review on Facebook, stating they should spend less time promoting themselves and more time working on being likeable!
When we moved into the flats, they had not been cleaned and where in terrible states, and when we moved out we got charged the damage fees, even though it wasn\'t us and I spent 3 whole days scrubbing every inch of that place before leaving, including cleaning the carpets! Well they refused to give me back my deposit.
On top of that paying over £400 for the car park to only have the door not working, the lights not working, and they over subscribing it so you have nowhere to park you car! For cars to tightly squeeze in spaces knocking off you wing mirrors, and creating really bad dents/scratches in your car costing you loads of money to get fixed! O and no help from them, when complaining of how bad the situation is!
I was with them two year - what a mistake and a waste of my time and money! If I could give them minus stars I would!
By: Emma
Mar 28, 2018
Dear Joanne, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your stay with us. We can see that you were a tenant with us a few years ago and can confirm that our company policies have changed since then. Regardless, we will take your comments into consideration. Kind regards, Westmanor Student Living

Westmanor Student Living