Aug 20,2013
By: 'Karl Jukes'
Aug 20,2013
Firstly, let it be said I never leave reviews. I would whole heartedly recommend using Preston Baker, Moortown. If we had a property to sell they are particularly pro/active in setting up viewings, even before they have actually hit the market. Andy Stevens has arranged numerous viewings for us and each time is assessing our criteria and matching us to property we would like. I\'m hopeful that we will find the right property at the right price through Andy as he seems to understand our situation to a tee. 10/10 for effort and service.
By: James Baker
Aug 20, 2013
Hello Karl, Thank you for giving us a review. I am delighted to hear about your positive experience with Moortown Preston Baker and particularly Andy Stevens who is new to the team but is already showing he is a great addition.

Kind Regards