Sep 08,2010
Sep 08,2010
I rented back my house after selling it to them. When I left they refused to give back my deposit & threatened to take me to court because they said I had left loads of stuff in the house which they had to pay for to be removed. I personally found them to be a disgrace & would never deal with them again. I would advise people to stay away from this company.
By: shazza
Sep 29, 2010
This comapny as been a nightmare for me to sold my property to them worst mistake ever made raised my rent 3 times in a year and half by nearly 180 pound they capped my fire off and wouldnt give me a new one never do the jobs ,was sat in freezing cold for a week in winter with no water or heating last year they are rude unhelpful and shoddy ,i even had a letter at my door recorded delivery last week saying they wanted me out no reason and gave me 2 months to get out then next day got another saying it was a mistake they dont care how they treat you i would urge anyone and everyone stay away!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1