Sep 07,2010
Sep 07,2010
I have had the misfortune to deal with this bunch of cowboys over the past 6 weeks. Unfortunately they appear to be the main/only estate agent dealing with student lettings in High Wycombe.

My daughter & her friends are trying to find a house to rent. We visited this agents in mid-August - they said they would "book us in" for mid-afternoon. We assumed to talk, get information, run through a list of suitable properties & arrange a selection of viewings. We then received phone calls to delay the time till the end of the afternoon. On arriving at the office we were promptly whisked off in one of the salesman's cars to visit one property. We were told to ignore the general state of it as it was all being decorated - although when I asked if the cooker, which was in a pretty disgusting state, was to be replaced, the answer was "oh, no, I think they're just cleaning it. It was beyond cleaning.

When we were in their office they had a very obviously unhappy tenant complaining loudly about their inability to return calls, or deal with repairs. That should have told us right then what they were like.

In the past few weeks my daughter & her friend have attempted to contact them numerous times - either Ali (the manager apparently) is never in, or they never phone back when they say they will. They have let us down several times, on two occasions where we have said we wanted a property, we then get a phone call announcing the landlord has decided not to let to students. The rent on one of these properties was apparently

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1