Sep 07,2010
Sep 07,2010
They are useless. We took them to the LVT and they have ignored the LVT recommendations to drop their preposterous charges. We have been trying to get rid of them to no avail... Unfortunately it seems that legally they can charge whatever the hell they want and the "justice" legal system sees no issues about that. They are a bunch of crooks and the government needs to interfere and put sanctions in place. If you know of a solicitor who has been successful against them then I would appreciate their Tel No as I need them now! Thanks
By: Angel
Sep 05, 2011
My flat was broken into two weeks ago and I immediately contacted Mark Chapman OM Peverel Property Manager as the window needs replacing. I have still not heard anything back from them after several calls and e-mails showing photographs. Can anybody advise as to how I get through to this gentleman?
By: snooze
Oct 05, 2010
Hiya, i'm new to all this but having an awful time with them too - please excuse my ignorance but who are the LVT and how do they help as i'd like to get some help regarding charges too. Also, does anyone know if trading standards can help?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1