Aug 19,2013
By: 'VeryAnnoyedNPWTenant'
Aug 19,2013
I don\'t know where to start, I really don\'t. I don\'t know how such an incompetent, shambolic "organisation" can even exist in today\'s climate.
I\'ve been renting a flat through LPS in New Providence Wharf for nearly nine months now and it\'s no exaggeration to say that dealing with Ellis Peters and Chantel Morgan has been nothing short of a living nightmare, for the following reasons:
Both Ellis and Chantel have been rude, agressive and flippant over the phone
- They never, ever respond to emails
- Ellis has persistently lied to me regarding dates and time when repairs were meant to be carried out at the flat
- Ellis has let herself into my flat as and when she pleases, without ever a call or email to ask my permission first
- Ellis has left the door of my flat open and the lights on twice now on her unscheduled and unannounced visits.
- Chantel has never provided me with a receipt for rent paid despite numerous requests
The senior managers of LPS, when advised of my grievances, have (surprise, surprise) never responded.
I think I\'ve said enough. Just do yourself a favour and avoid these amateurs like the plague.

LPS Direct (uk) ltd