Sep 06,2010
Sep 06,2010
I rented a flat in Bournemouth with Countrywide and this was a huge mistake. I had a leak that took forever to get fixed, a large roof fire caused by a contractor hired by Countrywide (to fix the leak). I went into Countrywide to speak with someone about the leak, the fire and was laughed at to my face whilst holding my newborn baby, I warn anyone, these people are not even humaine!

Never go with Countrywide, I am not the only person around town that has had massive problems with these people! Avoid this letting agent at all costs!!

Also yet again another case, my good friend Terry, he had so many problems with Countrywide and he had disabled children and he had so many problems with these awfull agents.

Anyone knows how much of a struggle it can be to get together deposit, rent in advance and then agent fees and for what? Their not worth a free flat!!!

I will continue to warn anyone looking to rent property to stay away from these agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Branch! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Branch