Sep 04,2010
Sep 04,2010
I can safely say that renting a property from Robert Alan is one of the biggest mistakes of my life. They refuse to fix anything, they ignore your calls.When you do get through they will make a promise to come round the fix/look at the problem then stand you up four times in a row - after you've taken time off work every time. They are time wasters, they are amateurs. Their fees are a con and they do not want to do their job. They left us without some basic amenities what broke and it took months of nagging for us to still not get them fixed. They are also rude and patronising. I loved my flat but I left after a year because I couldn't bare to be put up with them any more longer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Alan Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Robert Alan Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Alan Homes Office 1