Sep 03,2010
Sep 03,2010
I have read and agree with these reviews of Tame Estates, I have been a tenant for over 3 years and I am now homeless because I have been evicted, took them to court and lost against them and I am now going to fight back and get justice against them, I lived in a house that was in a state of disrepair with my 2 children and I am glad to be out of there although not under these circumstances. My advice to anyone is to go to your local citizens advice who helped me a lot and get help while you are still in the property, I have dealt with all the threatening letters, abusive phone calls and their scare tactics, and so has my mother, who was my guarantor and she has MS, been through all the stress and sleepless nights. If this is happening to you then get help now, do not wait until you have moved out, also Bill from Shelter has been excellent and I really do advise that you contact him at the Shelter office. These agents need to be dealt with and I believe they will be. The more people who stand against them, the better a chance we all stand of gaining justice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1