Sep 02,2010
Sep 02,2010
My wife and I just completed our sale through Streets Ahead. The property was purchased through them and based on the excellent service we received 4 years ago we decided to sell also via them. I can tell you that it was a good decision as the team were very efficient and prompt in everything. The sales team and progression team are very professional and committed to ensuring that the best deal is achieved. I would recommend using them again. Thanks goes to Loren, Lucy, Asad and Marina for their hard work in ensuring every prospective buyer was screened amd accompanied on all viewings. Thanks also to Jayne and Tony who helped us complete to the specified date with minimum hassle. Good luck for a bright future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch