...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Aug 14,2013
By: 'Mr Writer'
Aug 14,2013
Having rented my property out since the beginning of the year with PB I have been very impressed with my point of contact Marie Poole. Whilst dealing with a difficult tennant she has remained calm, professional, attentive & most of all patient on my behalf. Marie has also at times had to suffer the impatience & knee jerk reactions of a difficult landlord (me) at times and always rises to the challenge & manages to make me see sense.

I believe that someone like Marie should be a role model & a blue print on how to interact between tennants & landlords and that is why I am taking time out to write this review, simply because she makes the time to do her job exceptionally well.
By: James Baker
Aug 15, 2013
Mr Writer,
Thank you for taking the time to give Preston Baker a review. I am over the moon with the feedback you have given to Marie as I know it is fair reflection of the work i see her doing on a daily basis for yourself and the 100's of other landlords we deal with.
Marie and I look forward to a continued positive relationship with you.

Kind Regards