Sep 02,2010
By: 'Gmc'
Sep 02,2010
This company completely waasted my time and money. I called them and informed them I would like to see two properties in one day as I had a 180 mile round trip to do so.

They took me to see the properties, I liked the second one I saw and asked the agent for application forms.

The next morning I completed the forms and sent the registration fee next day delivery to ensure the speediest submission I could.

Two days later I get a letter from the agent telling me that there had been too many applicants for the property and therefore mine was not submitted.

Why on earth when they knew I had to take a day off work and travel so far did they show me a property I had no chance of letting?

I was then told I would have my fee back within a few days by bank transfer. I have now called the office three times and still do not have my money back.

Avoid this agent like the plague, they are unprofessional time wasters!!!!!!!

Note to the Patricia Williams staff should they ever read this: You are not the only people who are busy, stop wasting the time of others!!!!!

Patricia Williams Property Management