Sep 02,2010
Sep 02,2010
An awful company for all aspects of property. Operated with a bunch of kids not long out of nappies who have poor customer skills. Very bad at responding to calls and enquiries. This lot are more bothered about their own image than selling / managing or letting properties, avoid!!!
By: The Oakfield Team
May 28, 2012

First of all, can I apologise for the unfortunate experience you have had whilst dealing with us recently. This is not a normal experience that our business would provide and our level of service is normally exceptional.

The Oakfield team have taken all your comments constructively and will do all we can to improve the issues highlighted.

If you would like to discuss your recent experience further, please don't hesitate in contacting us directly,

Kind regards

Hollie O’Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations
By: The Oakfield Team
May 28, 2012

If you would like to discuss your recent experience further, please don't hesitate to contact us directly,

Kind regards

Hollie O’Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations
By: dog barker
Sep 22, 2010
Awfull company will never ever in my life rent with them again. I can not wait for my lease to finish. Don't investigate their complaints properly and are very rude on the phone. They expect you not to make any noise in your property. My advice - avoid this company.
By: Pete the feet
Sep 14, 2010
Yes, I have had dealings with them, they do not deserve to be in business, quite simply the worst of a bad bunch!

Oakfield