Sep 01,2010
Sep 01,2010
I totally agree with previous negative comments. We are trying to sell and have been with Barnard Marcus in Epsom for about 5 weeks. We were promised a report every Monday on how the internet searches from potential buyers looked like and we only got 2 so far and we had to chase them lots of time to get a report. I have chased to get a Board up which is supposed to attract 30% of the sales and after chasing for days and days it is still not there. This agency is hopeless and useless as far as I'm concerned. The contract is finishing soon and I will certainly not renew with them.
By: Amy1wood
Mar 23, 2011
I might have wanted to view your house today, but when I called the Epsom branch I was told I could not view any properties until I been seen by their FA. They even said they may not accept an AIP that we obtained through are own IFA
By: TenantCHope
Feb 26, 2011
Also in total agreement. We have been enquiring about a rental property via the Epsom branch. Rude and incompetent doesn't begin to describe it. Have phoned twice. First time we were told someone would call straight back, second time they were really rude and put the phone down on us! Also emailed but still no one has bothered to contact us back. So much for award-winning service - it's a joke. Only wish more people could see these reviews before they sign up with them.
By: A unhappy customer
Jan 10, 2011
I have dealt with the Epsom branch as a tenant. It is the most unprofessional and incompetent agency I have ever worked with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Epsom! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Epsom, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Epsom