Sep 01,2010
Sep 01,2010
Terrible. Agents kept entering the flat without notice on 3 occasions. Blatant breach of contract, which I have had all proof of unauthorised entry. Following up with legal action now to put an end to this behaviour for all of their tenants. Absolutely unheard of!
By: Lily
Sep 28, 2010
We've had exactly the same problem - it happened once, after which we got a spoken apology which we took in good faith, and then again two weeks later and possibly more.
We then got a phonecall asking if we could move out earlier and if we'd like to go through them again. We're currently looking at launching a complaint with the property ombudsman.
By: Dan Mcleod
Sep 15, 2010
Dear DS

I am sorry that you feel that you have been treated unfairly by Atkinson Mcleod.
I believe we have responded to your complaint which you made via our complaints procedure.
I also believe you have submitted a complaint to our industry body The Ombudsman for Estate Agents our intention is defend this complaint as we also have records to show that entry was not unauthorised. I await the outcome of this investigation by the OEA and hope we both find satisfaction from it's conclusions.

Dan Mcleod

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf