Sep 01,2010
Sep 01,2010
The only lettings agent worth speaking to in tooting!

Alex (Lettings Manager) and his team in Tooting successfully let my Brother's flat last year while he is away travelling.

I had previously instructed Barnard Marcus in Tooting to let the flat last year, and they barely got a viewing - let alone an offer - in three months. I had heard that Ludlow Thompson were strong in Tooting so I gave Alex a go. Within an hour I had received a fantastic offer from amazing tenants.

My Brother was going to relet the flat after the current tenants moved out and again I received a fabulous offer in no time. Sadly my brother's personal circumstances changed and therefore the flat was taken off the market.

Everybody knows that an agent's job is to market the property professionally to a wide audience, act for the landlord (not the tenant), get a speedy offer, get the right tenants, and to get as much money as they can for the landlord. Alex did all of the above and much more.

I am incredibly impressed with the professionalism of Alex and his team, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them; as far as I am concerned there is only one agent to call in Tooting. Letting a flat is normally stressful, but Alex made sure it was completely stress free. We plan to let our flat (also in Tooting) out in the future as we outgrow it, and will definitely use him.

If you are a first-time landlord and need lots of help and advice along the way like I did, Alex has all the time in the world to make sure everything goes smoothly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting