Sep 01,2010
Sep 01,2010
I am very angry with Ludlow Thompson. Even after you have paid them an incredible sum of money as a holding deposit for a property, they will continue to market and have viewings at the property. I think this is an appalling property and technically consistutes a breach of trust. On doing some research into their legal stance, as they have accepted a deposit from me, and then I have lost the property to someone else, I could technically sue them for loss of time and earnings. However, this is the kind of suit that does not ever proceed as the gains are minimal, but it says a lot about the truly awfulness of their conduct. I have also foudn the staff relentlessly pushy and difficult to deal with. Definitely do not recommend.
By: customer services
Sep 21, 2010
Dear Marthamindle
Thank you for your comments, we must refer you here to the receipt you will have received when you put the holding deposit on a property. This does state that the holding deposit does not constitue a tenany and that marketing of the property will continue until the application is processed and the tenancy agreement signed.
We appreciate that when a landlord does not want to proceed with a tenancy it can be disappointing and stressful however we must act by their wishes. We would do all that we can to then source an alternate property when this happens and return funds as quickly as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London