Aug 31,2010
Aug 31,2010
Disgraceful. I moved into a property managed by Andrews last August. When I moved in I had the most basic run through of the house with their "Itinerary Clerk" but she pointed out scuffs and grime where the cleaners had missed and a scrape on the kitchen floor that the previous tenant had left. The worst thing though was that the washing machine had been leaking for weeks and the floor was really starting to smell. She said that she'd get someone to fix it as soon as possible...yeah right!

I rang Andrews the next day to see what was going to be done and they said that the woman hadn't told them anything and that I'd have to contact my landlord because they don't manage the property. I contacted my landlord who was nice but it still took nearly a week for him to get someone out to fix it. Needless to say I had a pretty big clean up job afterwards.

After my 12 month contract ended I arranged with Andrews to do a final inspection of the house but they said again, the landlord should do that. So I asked the landlord who agreed to come on the day I moved out at an arranged time. On the day I moved out I called the landlord to make sure he was still good for our arrangement but he said that Andrews do the walk through and he had no recollection of our arranged walk-through. I called Andrews and told them this and they said that there was no-one available to do the check today so could I drop the keys off at the office and someone could do it tomorrow. I had to be 200 miles away at a certain time that day so I had no option but to oblige. I wish I hadn't. I rang them today to see i the walk through had been done and they said it had and they were recommending that the house be "Professionally cleaned" as the house wasn't in the same state as when I moved in! I went berzerk as me and my fiancee spent a week steam cleaning and bleaching everything until it looked better than when we moved in (which, as I said was a dreadful state). I said that I should be billing them for the cleaning that I've done. They said that the report will be published in 48 hrs and I can dispute it then. I put in new shower heads as theres were disgusting, a new toilet seat as theres was broken and hanging off and even bought a new kettle and a toaster as theres were downright dangerous and they have the nerve to say that the house isn't in the same condtion as when I moved's way better. Does anyone know how much Andrews charge for this so-called professsional clean? or what sort of fight I'm going to have to get my bond back?

Anyone thinking of renting through Andrews should just stop those thoughts straight away as they are amazing when it comes to getting you in but once you are in they want nothing more to do with you...unless it involves taking more of your cash.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 2! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 2