Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Aug 31,2010
Aug 31,2010
I'm from Belgium. When I give the notice to left the flat, they beggin to make some visit the day after my notice (every two days). One day a contractor try to come in the flat without any notice! And for my last day on the flat, they tried to manage a visit, when I refused that cause I need to clean the flat ect, a man called me, nearly insulting me and made threats. If you see a flat of this agency, go away! I am still searching for a procedure to make a complaint. If someone can help me...
By: Castle Estates
Jan 15, 2013
The tenant gave notice and as per his tenancy agreement we required access for viewings which he refused due to him having unauthorised occupiers living with him. The contractor was trying to carry ot an Annual Gas Safety check. He was advised of the date and that they would have keys if he was not available. The visit relates to his check out the date and time notified to him some four weeks prior to the check out.

We have a complaints procedure if tenants are not happy which is detailed on our web site, move in letter and tenancy documentation. The tenant has still to settle his rent arrears along with the dilapidations left after vacating the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 23! To leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 23, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Estates Office 23